Heart Open Wide
Vis Island, Croatia
2-9 July, 2017
The yogic path, as life itself, is one where you learn how to live with faith. Faith in the light and the love that is within you and all around you. We are all tired from the challenges that we continuously face from the outside world. The challenges that, as we grow older, make us lose our faith. To keep your faith means to always stay in the light of the heart, no matter the situation. To keep the courage and enthusiasm of the young child, to remember the good that the path of a yogi brings to your heart. The clear wisdom is then easily attained, once we remember that we are the happiest when we think and feel from the light and love of our heart, with the enthusiasm and unwavering determination of a child.
Come and explore the child within you, through a beautiful island getaway, where we will feed our bodies through a playful yoga practice, nourish our soul through tasty vegetarian meals, and free our minds through endless island exploration. Experience the untouched, pristine beauty of the island of Vis, where time still stands still, moving at the pace of nature as you will too, to discover the natural rhythm of your body, mind and spirit.
Morning Class – Ashtanga Yoga/Vinyasa Flow
Morning class will either be a Led Primary Series Ashtanga class or a Free Ashtanga- inspired Vinyasa flow. We will have our morning class in the brand new yoga shala constructed on Vis Island. The 140m2 open space shala is perfect for morning yoga.
Evening class – SUP Yoga/ Yoga on the Beach
Evening classes will be either SUP yoga or yoga on the beach. Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga is a fun way to test your balance and focus while having fun practicing with the elements on your mobile yoga mat (your SUP board). When we are not on our SUP boards, we will practice gentle yoga on Bili Bok. Bili Bok is a sunset-facing beach in Rukavac made of flat rocks that resemble an amphitheater.
- 8:00 Rise & Shine Yoga – Ashtanga or Vinyasa Flow
- 10:00 Buffet style wholesome Mediterranean breakfast
- 11:00 Free time/ Beach/ Excursions (lunch packet included)
- 18:00 Gratitude Yoga – Sunset SUP class/ Bili Bok gentle flow/Sunset Meditation
- 20:00 Dinner
- Pick up from the port of Vis on day of arrival and transfer to Estate under the Paintbrush
- Welcome dinner + complementary drinks
- 7 days full board – healthy vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation for 7 nights in artistically decorated apartments Yoga
- 2 SUP yoga classes + an intro class into SUP (stand up paddling)
- All transportation during excursions
- Boat excursion to the island of Budikovac and the Green Cave, and the bay of Stiniva
- A trip to the city of Komiza + a surprise location
- A trip to the city of Vis
- Dinner in a “konoba” – typical Croatian restaurant in Komiza
- Drop off to the ferry port of Vis on day of departure
- Tourist tax
Not included in the package: travel costs to Vis (airfare, ferry ticket) + travel insurance.
For more information click the link below:
Join the event on Facebook here